STEM – Enrichment for all Students (K to 6)in the Disciplines of Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics
The Blairstown Elementary School STEM program provides exposure to competitions, critical thinking, inquiry based problem solving activities, and technology for all students. STEM education is the gate to inspiring our young learners to trust in their abilities as innovators.
Why STEM Classes are important?
- Students will have opportunities for real-life, hands-on, inquiry-based educational enrichment experiences.
- Students will explore new technology such as 3D printing technology.
- Students will take responsibility for their continued learning.
- Students will consider the STEM programs in higher education.
- Students will be exposed to career opportunities in STEM fields.
- Students will improve performance in STEM disciplines.
- Students will demonstrate stronger math and science proficiency.
STEM and GATE Educator
Blairstown Elementary School
One Sunset Hill Road
Blairstown, NJ 07825
For more information please visit www.gatetostem.weebly.com/